Overwhelmed with all the movies and TV shows listed on Hulu? NewRelease.stream has done the hard work for you and listed all the new release movies on Hulu. What’s on Hulu Plus? Well, a huge selection of movies and TV shows covering any genre. Hulu is well known for their TV show lineups but their movie library is well worth the look for binge watching.
You can watch the latest episodes of your favorite TV shows the day after the episode is aired. Hulu covers a large selection of new and old TV shows from different networks. People love the fact that they can watch the latest episodes anytime and anywhere. You can access Hulu on a PC, tablet, mobile phones, laptops, and streaming devices like Chromecast, Apple TV, and Roku.
Similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime Instant, Hulu is starting to create their own original series. There are only a few originals but the list will steadily grow as they try to catch up to Netflix and Amazon’s huge list of original series. For only $11.99, you get access to all the movies and TV shows Hulu has to offer with no commercial interruptions.
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for daily updates on the latest Hulu releases.
Hulu New Releases
Tips To Get The Most Out of Hulu
Hulu is yet another competitor to Netflix. Many people have declared it to be inferior, but that is just because they do not understand all its settings and options. Never fear, this is where you will find all sorts of tips and tricks that will show you just how great Hulu can be if you give it a fair chance.
1. The first thing to note is the staff picks. Hulu staff know what is going on on the platform before you do and you can find some really interesting movies and series in the staff picks. Movies that you would never have thought of combining are recommended as a duo and these duos often make really good watching. If you missed some late night revelations, the staff picks will point them out to you.
2. Hulu also hosts some great classic movies. So if this is your thing, make sure that you take a good look through their Criterion Collection. Every so often, Hulu will have a guest curator for its Criterion Collections. This is a great way to take a look at what influences some of the greatest minds in modern day cinema.
3. Hulu offers you two options for shortcuts. The first is your favorites list. Any shows that you want to watch on a regular basis are destined for this list. Hulu can then email you when a new episode is available and can also make recommendations based on your favorite shows. The second easy access channel is your queue. This is where you can access the latest episodes for your favorite shows. No need to go searching for it, just open your queue and click play.
4. If you are looking for some international content but can’t find it – try the ellipses near the logo. This is where you will find things like Anime, Video Games, and Latino content.
5. Your smartphone can be your remote. Remotes love to get lost in the couch or bed, but your smartphone can always be located – even if you need to phone it to find it. This means that with the Hulu app you do not need to know where the remote is at all times, just in case you want to change to another program. Simply use your phone instead. It even works with the Netflix official app!
6. Another great feature is the random video introduce by the Magic Cube. This is great for when you are bored with your regular shows and want to see something new and different. Just watch whatever the Magic Cube is recommending and see if you like it. You never know, you may just discover a new favorite movie or series to add to your favorites, especially since the recommendations are based on what you already like to watch.
So, before you write off Hulu as a waste of time and no good, make sure you try out these tips and really have a good dig through the options the platform has on offer. Oh, and make sure that you have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player to ensure that your streaming goes off without a hitch.