Netflix is continually updating their movie and TV show library. What’s new on Netflix this month? NewRelease.stream will help you stay up to date on all the movies that have been added to Netflix. There’s never a shortage of movies to lure you to binge watch every day of the week. It can be overwhelming browsing through all the movies. The good news is we’ve listed all the new movies added to Netflix so you don’t have to.
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for daily updates on the latest Netflix releases.
What’s New On Netflix
Tips To Get The Most Out of Netflix
Watching what you want to watch and when you want to watch it is the next big thing in television. This is exactly what services like Netflix offers you. However, if you do not know what is going on you can quickly waste a lot of time and write it off to a pain in the behind and go back to your outdated scheduled broadcasts. We are here to show you a few of the things that you can do to make your Netflix experience even more enjoyable.
1. One of the biggest concerns that Netflix users have is the amount of data that could be used binge watching a series, especially if your bandwidth is capped or if you pay more at a certain time of day. Luckily, with Netflix you can set the quality of the video that you want to stream or download. This means that if you are downloading to a phone you can choose the lowest resolution and save a whole load of data and space. All you need to do is look at the Playback Settings in your Account.
2. When you are looking at all the movies and series on offer, it can become overwhelming. This is a great time to add the Rotten Tomatoes rating to your search. This saves you the effort of having to look up the rating each time you are considering watching a movie. Perfect for the movie connoisseur.
3. You may have nothing to do and do not know what to watch. Netflix has a wonderful feature called Flix Roulette. Simply give it a few search criteria, spin the wheel and see what it brings you. The more specific you get, the more likely you are to find something worth watching, but spinning the wheel with no criteria at all can also be a lot of fun and give you some good laughs along the way.
4. A hazard of watching television late at night or after a long day at the office is that you may just fall asleep on the couch and end up missing all the good bits. Netflix has thought of this too. It can detect your movement and will flash a light at you if it thinks you have been too still for too long. If you still make no movement it will pause whatever you are watching and save you the trouble of having to rewind or have a movie spoiled because you wake up right near the end and see how it all turns out.
5. There are also a range of third party and official plugins for Netflix that can really shake things up. You can discuss what you are watching in real time with your friends with the Rabbit add-on. You can avoid the spoilers in previews by adding the Flixplus plugin for Chrome.
Netflix really offers a great range of content that is neatly categorized. While it is easy to get distracted, you should easily be able to find exactly what you want to watch. Of course, you can also watch some random movie that you have never heard of if you are feeling brave.